Saturday, December 1, 2012

#reverb12 Day 1 - How Am I Starting?



I'm taking part in another mini blog fest for December, #reverb12, hosted by the lovely Kat over at I Saw You Dancing.  The idea is to answer a few questions that are being put forward by her and others.   So here goes.

How are you starting this last month of 2012?

Take a moment, close your eyes, take a deep breath and ask yourself the question: how do you feel...

... in your body? in your mind? in your day job? in your creative life? in your heart? 



So how am I starting this last month of 2012?

To sum it up, tired and a little mellon collie.  I was going to do a lot in 2012.  I did start but personal life tends to take over.  I guess I'm still recovering from the end of 2011, when we ended up going to the UK twice in a space of 2 months. It took a lot out of us.

Creativity has come and gone throughout the year. But from what I hear, it happens to all creative types. I did have a little boost seeing Nic's fabulous work and venturing down Brunswick Street yesterday.  Lets hope the good creativity karma comes back.

In my heart a little sad, my son finishes primary school.  It's great that he has reached this milestone, but it's also it's an end of era. The little boy will never return.

Well cheers to December 2012 and then 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment